- (Top Left) After a day of sailing across the Strait to Prince Edward Island and back, sail boats list to port side at low tide on the sandbars, Cape Tormentine, New Brunswick. circa 1935.
- (Top Right) Vessie’s descendants circa 1960 at the cottage. Jill is not quite visible yet, but is in the front row!
- (Top Middle) Vessie, at the cottage, sipping her tea
with a splash of Lighthouse Lemonade in it. circa 1942
- (Bottom Right) Vessie and Hot’s cottage, overlooking the red sandstone cliffs at Cape Tormentine, New Brunswick, where great quantities of Lighthouse Lemonade were made and consumed ( with and without alcohol ). circa 1944
- (Bottom Left) Vessie, her 5 children and husband Horace Fawcett, whose nickname was “Hot”, due to his flaming red hair! circa 1900
- (Bottom Middle) Vessie on her 80th birthday, February 28, 1944 with her youngest daughter Kathleen “Kay”, our paternal grandmother.
*Previous page: Aravess (nee Lowerison) Fawcett on her wedding day, June 15, 1887 Amherst, Nova Scotia.