Spring Bake Recipe Ideas
It’s March break, you’re trying to keep the kids entertained for a whole week and the weather is not quite co-operating. Sound familiar? Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered with these fun, easy Spring baking recipes!
Vegan, Gluten-Free Lemon Cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and Lighthouse Lemonade cordial.
2. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Place cookies 3″ apart on the prepared baking sheet and press the balls down slightly with your palm.
6. Bake the smaller cookies for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies have lightly browned (not just the edges but also the middle of the cookies). The cookies may crackle a little.
7.The cookies will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven. Let them cool on the pan completely.
Next up, Lemon Protein Bars…