Recipes and Ideas
We know LL is more than a lemonade concentrate. Mixed with ice cold water, it is a thirst quencher like no other and its taste is classic all year round. Try these following ways or drop us a line at email@example.com with your own recipes/suggestions. If we use your ideas on the web site, we will send you a FREE bottle of Lighthouse Lemonade
as a thank you.
– USES FOR LIGHTHOUSE LEMONADE –
THE BIG FREEEEZE:
- Kids of all ages love frozen Lighthouse Lemonade popsicles.
- You can also freeze Lighthouse Lemonade in an ice tray, adding a little citrusy zest to your favourite beverage via our perfectly lemony ice cubes.
- Slushies! Need we say more?
- Our bodies are up to 65% water, so it’s important to keep hydrated. Add some lemony goodness to your water bottle and keep hydrated – in good lemony taste, of course!
- Kids’ water bottles will come home empty from school…guaranteed. Just add a splash of Lighthouse Lemonade and watch them hydrate. Shhh… don’t tell them water is good for them!
Lemonade is delicious to kids of all ages, but it needn’t be all child’s play!
- Add to iced teas – virgin or otherwise
- Try a lemony gin and tonic
- Add to vodka on the rocks
- Create your own lemon martinis and daiquiris
- Give your beer a little British kick by creating the perfect Shandy or adding Lighthouse Lemonade to Pimm’s for a little sophistication. Bottom’s Up!
- Add to hot teas for a Summery burst mid-Winter
- Feeling a little under the weather? Use Lighthouse Lemonade
as a base for hot lemon and honey drinks and chase away
those pesky colds