Recipes and Ideas
We know LL is more than a lemonade concentrate. Mixed with ice cold water, it is a thirst quencher like no other and its taste is classic all year round. Try these following ways or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your own recipes/suggestions. If we use your ideas on the web site, we will send you a FREE bottle of Lighthouse Lemonade
as a thank you.
– USES FOR LIGHTHOUSE LEMONADE –
NOT JUST A SUMMER DRINK:
I love anything lemon especially something with a good pucker! Lighthouse Lemonade has become a favourite must have item in my home and catering kitchens. I love that it has a maritime story and is Canadian made from natural ingredients. But most of all I love its syrupy consistency that makes it a versatile culinary must for sweet as well a savoury dishes. The many ways I have used Lighthouse lemonade:
- As a base for my collection of lemonades made with local fruit juices such as rhubarb, blueberry, cranberry and grape.
- As a glaze for roasted chicken and pork.
- As a base for a lemon and garlic sweet and sour sauce
- As a glaze for lemon bread and muffins.
- I have created Lighthouse Lemon cheesecake, meringues and Italian nougat
- As a splash over shaved ice, make slushes and ice cubes. Add a few blueberries or raspberries to the ice cubes to add a little je NE sais quoi to your summer drinks.
- To sweeten tea
- Soak plump local wild blueberries for spooning over plain cake, ice cream, yogurt and panna cotta.
- To take the chill off a late fall night, I am now sipping Lighthouse Lemonade in hot water with a splash of local vodka. And I dream of a medicinal hot lemony rum toddy the next time I get the sniffles….which just might be soon! Pucker up for the winter! Stock up on Lighthouse Lemonade
Savoie Faire Culinaire, New Brunswick