Lemon Protein Bars
Next up in our Spring Bake Recipe Series…
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Lighthouse Lemonade cordial
- zest from 1-2 lemons
- hemp seeds (optional garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, blend flour, protein powder, salt, and baking powder.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining wet ingredients. Blend wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
3. Pour into mini muffins tins or 9×9 baking dish and bake 35 minutes.
4. Remove from muffin tins or cut into bars if using a 9×9 dish.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more recipe inspiration or share your creations using #LighthouseLemonade for your chance to feature!