Lemonade Cheesecake Balls
It’s that time of year again – back to school season! The sun is still shining, but the kids are getting up early and making their way to class. Sending the kids off with healthy and delicious lunches is never easy, which is why we’re bringing you a simple treat to add into the school lunch rotation! This yummy snack is perfect for incorporating the Lighthouse Lemonade you love into a new treat for the whole family to enjoy. You’ll want to make extras for yourself to eat any time of day – we promise not to judge if you have them for breakfast.
- 3 tbsp Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cup block cream cheese, chopped
- zest of one lemon
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or a high-power blender and blend until combined – save ½ cup of shredded coconut for step 3.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Spread the remaining coconut on a plate and roll each ball in it until lightly coated.
- Place balls into the fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Remove balls from the fridge and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe. Be sure to tag us in your creation on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!