This simple recipe is a flavourful twist on classic lemonade! A fresh, herbal blend of rosemary, mint, and basil brings a subtle, savoury flavour to complement the sweetness of Lighthouse Lemonade. This drink is light, refreshing, and pairs nicely with vodka, gin, or your alcoholic mixer of choice.
Ingredients (makes 750 mL or 3 glasses):
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 750 ml water
- Extra herbs & sliced lemons for garnish (optional)
- 4 oz. vodka, gin or your alcoholic mixer of choice (optional)
- In a large pitcher, mix 1/2 cup of Lighthouse Lemonade cordial with 750 mL of cold water.
- Chop the mint, basil, and rosemary into small pieces and muddle using a mortar and pestle to release some of the juices.
- Add the muddled herbs to the pitcher of lemonade, stir the mixture, and let it sit for 24 hours in the fridge.
- After 24 hours, strain the herbs from the lemonade, pour over ice, and add vodka, gin, or your alcoholic mixer of choice!
- Garnish with fresh herbs & sliced lemons (optional).
Let’s all raise a glass of this refreshing drink and begin the countdown to summer. Cheers!
Make sure to share your creation with us on social media! Use the hashtag #LighthouseLemonade or tag us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
To combat the winter blues, we are bringing you an easy, yet powerful drink recipe made with our very own Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial – the Lemon & Turmeric Superfood Tonic! (more…)
The holidays are a time for cheer, but they can also be a time for social stress. When you aren’t sure of the right gift for your boss or what to bring to Christmas at your in-laws’, a homemade baked good can be the answer. It’s just the right amount of effort and thoughtfulness without being too expensive, increasing clutter, or insulting personal tastes.
As colder weather challenges our fall jackets and flu season begins in full swing, we’re swapping our cocktails for cure-alls. When you’ve got a cold or a stuffy nose, Lighthouse Lemonade can help! (more…)
Calling all hard-working ladies! We are proud to be the official lemonade of Make Lemonade, a co-working space for women in Toronto. To quench thirst across Ontario and show our avid fans some love in return, we decided to partner up to bring you and your BFF a giveaway! (more…)