- Mix with ice-cold water
- Freeze into popsicles
- Make into ice cubes
- Use in slushies
- Add to water bottles (a great way to get kids/adults to drink more water)
- Add to gin and tonics
- Add to vodka
- Add to lemon martinis and daiquiris
- Add to hot or iced teas
- Use as a base for hot lemon and honey drinks used to chase away colds
- Add to Shandy's (a British drink-beer with lemonade)
- Add to Pimm's (another British drink that calls for lemonade)
Lighthouse Lemonade Chipotle Shrimp with Avocado Cream
1 lb large shrimp, shelled, deveined and tail on
2 cloves of garlic
1 small shallot, roughly chopped
2 chipotle peppers
1/3 of a cup fresh cilantro,
¼ cup Lighthouse Lemonade Concentrate
Juice of 4 limes
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Place everything except the shrimp into a food processor or blender.
2. Blend until combined.
3. Pourt over shrimp and marinade for 30 minutes in the fridge.
4. Heat barbeque to medium high heat.
5. Place shrimp on grill.
6. Grill each side for 2 minutes.
7. Serve warm and with avocado cream.
2 ripe avocadoes
¼ cup sour cream
1 jalapeno pepper
¼ cup fresh cilantro
Juice of 1 lime
1 clove of garlic
Pinch of salt
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend til smooth.
2. Taste for seasoning and add more salt if needed.
Do you have a favorite recipe using Lighthouse Lemonade? Drop us an e-mail and tell us about it.
Share with us!