3 Festive Drinks for your Thanksgiving Dinner
Fall weather has officially arrived and Thanksgiving is only a few days away!
We know Thanksgiving meals require a lot of planning and time in the kitchen, so we’re here to help you create the perfect drink menu for your guests! We’ve got three delicious, seasonal drink recipes for your gathering, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options for the entire family to enjoy.
Classic Autumn Cocktail
- 1 oz Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 5 oz gin
- 2 oz apple cider (regular or alcoholic)
- Splash of ginger beer (avoid ginger ale as it is much sweeter)
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Apple slices and nutmeg for garnish
- Combine gin, Lighthouse Lemonade, and apple cider in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and pour into an ice-filled glass. Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with an apple slice and freshly-grated nutmeg.
Cranberry Lemon Punch
- 1 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 2 litres sparkling water
- 2 cups real cranberry juice (avoid artificial cranberry juice or cocktail as it is much sweeter)
- 1 cup ice
- Fresh cranberries and orange or lemon slices for garnish
- Combine sparkling water, cranberry juice, Lighthouse Lemonade, and ice in a punch bowl.
- Top with garnish and serve.
Mulled Citrus Cider
- 1/4 cup Lighthouse Lemonade Cordial
- 4 cups non-alcoholic apple cider
- Juice of 1 grapefruit
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon freshly-grated ginger
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 star anise
- Grapefruit, orange, and/or lemon slices for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and let rest for 10 more minutes.
- Strain the cider into mugs.
We are so thankful for our amazing customers! You’re the reason we continue to make our delicious lemonade and we’re so glad you’re here for the journey. Let us know what you are thankful for this year and tag us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.